Triple Chocolate Trifecta Cookies
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon double acting baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 8 ounce bar of white chocolate chopped into pieces
- 2 Baking sheets
- Electric mixer
- Baking parchment
- Ice Cream Scoop
Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Put the sugars into you electric mixer and mix until combined. Beat in the butter, several pieces at a time, until combined. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla. Mix on low speed until blended; do not overmix. Add the flour mixture until all is combined. Add the 3 bags of chocolate and the chucks of white chocolate and mix until combined.
Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the cookie dough from the bowl and drop them on a baking sheet, keep about two fingers distance between each cookie.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown.