Coco Mac Cookies: White Chocolate, Coconut and Macadamia Decadence
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 sticks butter (unsalted and softened)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups shredded coconut
- 12 ounces white chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- Electric mixer
- Wire Whisk
- 1 Small Bowl
- Ice Cream Scoop
- 2 Cookie Sheets
- Parchment Paper
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda.
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, cream the butter and the sugar. Add and beat in the eggs one at a time and then add the vanilla. Add in the flour mixture, be mindful to not overmix. Stir in the coconut, white chocolate chunks and macadamia nuts.
Drop the dough by rounded tablepoon or ice cream scoop 2 inches apart on an cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until the edges are a bit brown. Remove from oven and pull parchment paper with the cookies on it to a cold surface; it should slide right off. Enjoy.